Learn how counseling can help you with your Emotional Support Animal ESA letter. Our Greensboro counselors understand how to write ESA letters and effectively evaluate your needs.
Melissa helps individuals in Greensboro with Emotional Support Animal. ESA letters are for people that find comfort and emotional support with their pets.
Common Anxiety symptoms include:
- Problems focusing or concentrating.
- Difficulty making decisions or making up your mind.
- Daydreaming or feeling as if you are in a “trance” like state.
- Physical changes such as Hand Tremors.
- Feeling overly sweaty.
- Feeling on edge.
- Easily provoked or agitated.
Managing and Healing from Anxiety
Welcome to your Day 3 Dedicated to Managing and Healing from Anxiety!
If you haven’t done day 1 and day 2, CLICK HERE.
Today’s 6-minute anxiety management session is all about helping you understanding anxiety, the symptoms that connect to anxiety, the triggers associated with anxiety, and ways to build healthy coping skills for anxiety.