Coed Adult Anxiety Group Details:
Group Size: 4-6 participants
Ages: Adults 18 years and up
Cost: $60.00 per session
Day/Time/Duration: Every 1st Tuesday of the Month – 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
**MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT PRIOR TO SHOWING UP**
Common people seeking anxiety counseling group:
- Individuals experiencing worry and stress.
- Needing support managing emotions during tense situations.
- Anxiety impacting personal life or work life.
- A history of anxiety that continues to create a negative impact.
- Persons seeking personal growth, awareness, and support.
The anxiety group helps adults:
- Understand what causes anxiety and worry.
- Creating ways to overcome anxiety.
- Learning how to stop panic attacks.
- Reducing anxious or intrusive thoughts.
- Improving your sleep and ability to eat.
This small group is intended for individuals who are experiencing some of the following symptoms/behaviors:
- Your anxiety is hurting the people you care about and taking away daily opportunities.
- Someone close to you has asked that you seek professional support.
- You are aware of your behaviors, emotions, and desire to find a way to regain control over your life.
- You find it difficult to control anxiety.
- Anxiety attacks.
- Problems focusing concentration.
- Worry and stress more days than not.
If you have any questions regarding the anxiety group, please feel welcome to reach out by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
– How to Register for Coed Adult Anxiety Group TODAY –
Email (JUANSANTOS@SANTOSCOUNSELING.COM) to reserve your spot.
Please note, all individuals seeking anxiety support can contact me, Juan Santos, at 336-707-1723 to reserve a spot in the workshop. Each anxiety group is independent and registration must be made prior to the class.
If you are new to the idea of group counseling, try to think of it as a group of people that share things in common. The group environment often helps people feel comfortable and at ease when discussing sensitive topics. The therapist running the group is able to actively work with each individual in a one-on-one manner as well as address needs of the group.