Are you a counselor thinking about starting your own private practice?
My name is Juan, I’m a Professional Counselor and consultant.
I’m also a father and husband. I have two kids, Nola, and Alex. Age 5 and 3 years-old. Both wild and with endless energy!
They do a great job of testing my counseling skills 🙂
I’m so happy that you are here and that we are able to connect!
The journey of starting a private counseling practice can feel overwhelming! Many of us, including me when I first started, struggle with the business aspect of private practice.
I help counselors learn how to build a 6 figure practice.
Business consulting can help you get the answers to the questions that you have and build a plan to create and sustain your ideal private practice.
Featured Guest on these podcast:
- Practice of the Practice Episode #380. Juan Is An Introvert And He’s Good At Marketing, An interview with Joe Sanok.
- The Practice of Therapy Episode #98. Being Genuine And Authentic In Your Private Practice. An interview with Gordon Brewer.
- The Abundant Practice Podcast #117. Adding Immigrant Hardship Evals To Your Private Practice. An interview with Allison Puryear.
- The Private Practice Startup Podcast #121. Immigration Hardship Evaluations and Practice Building. An interview with Kate and Katie.
- Selling The Couch Podcast #209. Immigration Hardship Evaluations and How To Conduct, Market, and Charge For Them. An interview with Melvin Varghese.
- The Therapist Experience Podcast #161. Staying Authentic and Building A Family Business. An interview with Perry Rosenbloom.
Good Therapy.org Contributions:
- Juan is a contributor for GoodTherapy.org, the presentation focused on immigration evaluations is available for continuing education credits.