The course is for couples with kids that are struggling to make it work or are facing issues in their relationship that have sparked the thought-of separation.
The course is composed of a series of guided videos and hands on exercises that help couples create a healthy foundation.
The course includes bonus materials as well as a copy of Mr. Santos latest relationship book. Couples Workbook: Making Your Relationship Work.
Identify key issues that often lead to divorce or cause problems in relationships. Then solve them!
Create ways to grow together and understand what’s taking place that is pushing each other away.
Create a foundation for your relationship and parenthood while never losing site of what brought you together.
Relationship Building Videos
- Video 1: Building respect in marriage and Parenting (12:25)
- Video 2: Creating a healthy foundation with habits and mindset. (4:35)
- Video 3: Understanding your partner as a spouse and parent (6:41)
- Video 4: Communicating in a manner that builds trust, reduces conflict, and builds togetherness (5:23)
- Video 5: Finding strength in being accountable (4:52)
- Video 6: Being Coachable (12:54)
- Video 7: Purposefully Connecting Together (13:11)
- Video 8: Seeing Your Partner As A Parent, Partner, and More (14:58)
Relationship Building Activities
- Developing A Parenting Foundation
- Learn How To Build Commitment
- Becoming Coachable
- Understand How To Receive and Give Love
- Creative Ways To Practice Appreciation
- Create Balance In Your Relationship
- Learn How To Be Connected To Each Other
- Discuss Important Topics
- Building Tolerance Exercise
- Create and Pursue Life Goals
- Learn How To Practice Respect
- Thank You