Anger Management Group Details:
Group Size: 4-6 participants
Ages: Adults 18 years and up
Cost: $60.00 per session
Day/Time/Duration: Every 1st Monday of the Month – 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
*MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT PRIOR TO SHOWING UP**
To Schedule an Appointment
Call 336-707-1723 or Contact Using Form Below
Anger Management Program Topics
a. Overview of what “Anger” is and what’s considered appropriate and inappropriate anger.
b. Understanding how anger affects those around you.
Understanding Causes and triggers of Anger
Understanding the Anger cycle
a. The buildup
b. Aggressive/explosive lashing out
c. After effects of lashing out and exploding
Developing Coping Skills for Anger
a. “I” statements (expressing yourself effectively)
b. Alternative behaviors
c. Physical, emotional, behavioral, and Cognitive cues.
d. Developing a plan for anger
Anger management monitoring
a. Acknowledging the change in behavior
b. Building on to the new skills (lifestyle change)
Common people seeking anger management group:
- Individuals experiencing problems at work that resulted in needing anger management.
- Needing support managing emotions during tense situations.
- Anger impacting personal life or work life.
- Court mandated or recommended.
- Persons seeking personal growth, awareness, and support with anger.
This is a small group intended for individuals who are experiencing some of the following symptoms/behaviors:
- Your anger is hurting the people you care about and taking away daily opportunities.
- Someone close to you has asked that you seek professional support.
- You are aware of your behaviors and desire to find a way to regain control over your life.
- You find it difficult not to act on impulse.
- Your anger is seen through physical acts such as pushing items or throwing objects.
- Your anger is seen through verbal acts such as yelling negative comments that you later regret.
Our workshop can be structured in a group setting or individual to accommodate your needs. If you are seeking our services as a result of employment referral please know that we can cater specifically to your needs by creating an individualized anger management course that protects your confidentiality and privacy. If you have any questions regarding the group, please feel welcome to reach out by email (email@example.com) or phone 336-707-1723.
– How to Register for ANGER MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP TODAY –
Call 336-707-1723 to reserve your spot.
Please note, all individuals seeking anger management workshop can contact me, Juan Santos, at 336-707-1723 to reserve a spot in the workshop. Each anger management workshop is independent and registration must be made prior to the class.
If you are new to the idea of group counseling, try to think of it as a group of people that share things in common. The group environment often helps people feel comfortable and at ease when discussing sensitive topics. The therapist running the group is able to actively work with each individual in a one-on-one manner as well as address needs of the group.
Can’t-Wait To See You!