Helping you heal within your life
- Do you feel that things in your life are not going the way you planned?
- Do you feel overwhelmed and on the verge of crying or just wanting “to do nothing”?
- Are you easily agitated or provoked by others?
- Do you feel that you are a burden to others?
- Are you consistently seeking reassurance from others?
- Do you find it difficult to control your emotions and not act on impulse?
- Are you struggling with motivation and finding yourself procrastinating?
- Are you experiencing feelings of fear, sadness, anxiety or guilt?
Individual counseling provides you with a private one-on-one setting that address your unique individual needs. We will work together on identifying and implementing strategies that you can use in your life to help make you feel empowered and ready to get back to your ideal life. Areas covered depend on where you want to start your journey.
People that seek my services often struggle with:
- Bipolar tendencies
- Traumatic experience
- Past issues that continue to impact you today
Are you ready to reach out for support?
More often than not you probably stumbled upon this page because you are at a point in your life that requires support. For some people the recent change in life has led to negative changes in their life and that of those who they care for. Individual counseling can help you understand your obstacles and work past them.
But Wait… “I’ve tried counseling in the past and it did not help”
Finding a suitable counselor to work with you on your unique goals is important for your success and for the relationship that will develop between you and your counselor. Each and every counselor or healer has their own unique approach. When you come to us for help we will do our best in making sure that you and your counselor our suitable for each other.
In addition, we provide our clients with superior customer service and extensive clinical counseling.
Just as your counselor is held to expectations, we also expect your commitment. Our clients are often asked to complete homework assignments post sessions that directly address their unique areas of improvement. Our clients are provided with face to face counseling, phone, email and video all through secure and confidential mediums.
What Should We Do Next?
If you would like to explore working with Santos Counseling here’s how we can discuss our approach to Individual counseling.
Please call (336) 707 1723 or email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
cover image by unsplash.com/