How To Manage Anxiety Symptoms
Journal Writing. CLICK HERE to see how journal writing can help.
Designed for the interest of persons struggling with mental health and those seeking emotional guidance through writing.
The journal is divided into the following sections:
- Over 100 pages with prompts. Helping you write about topics that focus on mental health and personal improvement.
- Pages dedicated to a To-Do list. Helping you create a healthy structure and organization in life.
- Gratitude section. This section of the journal helps you focus on the positives in your life by taking time to write.
- F! it Days. This section is for those days that you really are not doing well. Use these pages to truly express yourself.
- Doodling section. For those that enjoy expressing through art, this is for you. It’s a great section to draw, color or doodle your feelings.
- Lastly the notes section. Every perfect journal has a section for common note taking and thought writing
Common Anxiety symptoms include:
- Problems focusing or concentrating.
- Difficulty making decisions or making up your mind.
- Daydreaming or feeling as if you are in a “trance” like state.
- Physical changes such as Hand Tremors.
- Feeling overly sweaty.
- Feeling on edge.
- Easily provoked or agitated.
Are you ready to address your anxiety?
Call 336-707-1723 to schedule an appointment.
Have questions about anxiety? Complete the form below to contact us: